Q. Have you ever been told that you look a little like Michael Moore?

A. Yes. I have been told that. A few too many times. Just this weekend, in fact. And I must say, I don't necessarily consider that a compliment. Um, you know, he's kind of goofy looking.

Having said that, I do consider "goofy looking" a kind of compliment. Why I don't consider being compared to Michael Moore a compliment, I can't really fathom.

And no, I don't like the new look he was sporting at the Oscars. Who was he kidding? He is not a metro-sexual. (I'm guessing, though, that the new look was a stunt. Has anybody seen him looking like that since then?)

Maybe it's the hat. Should I lose the hat?

Those are my dogs there in the photo (assuming you can see the photo. Do you see a photo?) Pretzel is there on the left. Sadie on the right (trying to lunge across my lap). I'm in the middle. With the lapful of dog.

One day I just want someone to say to Michael Moore, "has anybody ever told you that you look like Terry Bain?"

Maybe I'll send Michael Moore a book. If you know when his birthday is, I'd appreciate a holler.

Axis a question.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

Blogger SpillToJill said “hi terry -

I am reading "you are a dog" now - and love it. So far my favorite part is the "puppy" part..."i want to play i want to play i want to play. I want to sleep."
Love it!” ∴ 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Comments:
hi terry -

I am reading "you are a dog" now - and love it. So far my favorite part is the "puppy" part..."i want to play i want to play i want to play. I want to sleep."
Love it!
 
Post a Comment

aXis from feed

recently

Q. Have you read that Philip K. Dick story written... / Q. Is that your dog on the cover of You Are a Dog? /

PS: IC.XC.NIKA

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License

Everything on this and all Terry Bain websites (unless otherwise noted), including all text and images, is licensed for your use via Creative Commons License.

Blogger Powered

I Power Blogger

Because Blogger makes sense. Because Google owns blogger and Google makes sense. Because life is short and why would I spend more time than necessary worrying about what blogging system I was using. Blog on.

Geek Powered

geekhosting.com

Didn't you hear? Geeks are cool. And Geekhosting is not just cool, it's cheap, and I've had very few problems with those folks. So there I stay.