Q. Is that your dog on the cover of You Are a Dog?

A. No. That's not my dog. I like that dog, but that isn't my dog. It's another dog. I didn't choose the picture on the cover or have anything to do with the actual selection of the dog on the cover. I like the cover. They did a good job with that selection. There is a picture of me with my dogs in the inside flap of the book. My son took that picture. I'm very proud of him. He claims I still owe him twenty-five bucks for that picture. This would seem fair, I suppose, except, well... he's seven.

Axis a question.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment

aXis from feed

recently

PS: IC.XC.NIKA

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License

Everything on this and all Terry Bain websites (unless otherwise noted), including all text and images, is licensed for your use via Creative Commons License.

Blogger Powered

I Power Blogger

Because Blogger makes sense. Because Google owns blogger and Google makes sense. Because life is short and why would I spend more time than necessary worrying about what blogging system I was using. Blog on.

Geek Powered

geekhosting.com

Didn't you hear? Geeks are cool. And Geekhosting is not just cool, it's cheap, and I've had very few problems with those folks. So there I stay.